Clients often ask us about the total cost of incorporating and running a Labuan company. This post summarizes the main expenses. Compared to other international offshore centers, the cost in Labuan is quite reasonable.
Cost of New Incorporation depends on the type of company you intend to set up and the amount of the paid up capital. The type of company for example can be Investment Holding or Trading Company. Trading Company can be either a normal trading company which do not require a license OR a regulated company licensed by LFSA such as banking, insurance and etc
Please contact us for a quote.
- Our Fee is All In Fee which include 1 year Company Secretary Fee, Registered Address, Government Fee, Lodgement and Filing.
- Bank Account Opening plus application for Letter of Information is separately quote from No. 1
- Our One fee structure is simple to understand and there is NO hidden cost.
- Our fee structure relies on your company Paid Up Capital . The government duty are shown as below
|Paid-up Share Capital||RM||USD|
|RM50,000 and below||1,000||300|
|Exceeds RM50,000 but less than RM1 million||2,000||600|
|RM1 million and above||5,000||1,500|
Besides, the incorporation cost and 1st year fee, you should also consider the Other Annual Cost for a Labuan Company payable after year end 31 December 2018. There are
- Tax Agent Fee
- Audit fee
- Book keeping fees (optional if you use our services only)
- Optional services such as Dividend Warrants. These fee are only applicable if you requires these services otherwise not applicable