Compared to other offshore jurisdictions, incorporating in Labuan needs fewer documents. Roughly comparable to opening a bank account. You can find a tentative list below. Depending on your specific situation, additional documents may be needed.
- Passport (to be certified true copy by Commissioner of Oath, Notary Public or Embassy)
- Utility Bill to proof home resident (to be certified true copy by Commissioner of Oath, Notary Public or Embassy)
- Latest signed CV and Resume detailing your Education background and Working Experiences
- 2 Referral letter to be issue by Professional such as Lawyer, Accountants , Company Secretary or Bank as enclosed sample
- A Business Plan detailing Business Nature like the product or services you sell and the Name and address of vendor your buy from and Customer name and address you sell to.
To get you started quickly, you can use the below sample referral letter:
Sample Referral Letter
(LETTER HEAD, FULL STYLE ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER OF
AUDITOR, LEGAL FIRM, COMPANY SECRETARY, PROFESSIONAL BODY)
Corporate Services Trust Co Ltd
Unit B, 1st Floor, Lot 49, Block F,
Lazenda Warehouse 3,
Jalan Ranca Ranca
87000 F.T. Labuan
Dear Sir/ Madam,
SUBJECT: REFERENCE LETTER FOR MR. JOHN JAMES
PASSPORT NO: XXX
With reference to the above subject, I understand that your office requires a reference letter with regard to Mr. John James, Passport No XXX of Address XXX
It is a pleasure to be given the opportunity to be a referee for Mr. John James whom I have personally known for 14 years since 1996. He is competent, responsible and upright person.
I am of the opinion that he has the necessary experience, knowledge and integrity and is fit and proper to be appointed as Director/ Principal Officer of a Labuan company.
XXX C.A.(M), FCCA
Direct Telephone Number: XXX
eMail : XXX
Fellow Member of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of United Kingdom, Membership Number XXX and;
Member of The Malaysian Institute of Accountants, Membership Number XXX